Our Ticker...

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War
Took this pic last night (8/2/10) while watching tv. Mine means "LOVE" in Tibetan and his is a black ink tribute to his tour in Iraq in 2003 for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Love & WAR

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

5 things I am grateful for today...

1. My Baby - I had a terrible dream about him and I and I woke up in a really yucky mood. I emailed him to tell him that I felt "icky" and he called me immediately and told me he loved me and couldn't wait to get home and hold me and cuddle me and give me "lovies"...made my day! I love you baby...you are the BEST ever!

2. My wonderful life - I am so thankful for the blessings I have...a wonderful home, food in the fridge, $$ coming in weekly, bills paid and someone to love...my beautiful sons and I thank God every single day for blessing me with such a good life after it being so so awful for so long 2 years ago...life has changed SO much!

3. Being LAZY - I am so thankful that on days that I feel "poopy" like today (cramps etc) that I can just sit on my sofa, listen to some '70's music and be LAZY! Thank God!

4. The quiet - I LOVE the quiet today. I have the windows open in the house letting the fresh air in and I can hear the birds outside chirping and the sound of the wind in the large pines outside our living room window...thank you for the QUIET today...

5. Love - I am grateful for LOVE. Being LOVED is something that is amazing and it makes even the worst day bearable...thank you to my family, my sons and my Baby for LOVING me even on days like today when I don't feel good...

No comments:

Post a Comment