Our Ticker...

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War
Took this pic last night (8/2/10) while watching tv. Mine means "LOVE" in Tibetan and his is a black ink tribute to his tour in Iraq in 2003 for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Love & WAR

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Video for my Baby...

I met My Baby (Chris) while he was deployed in Iraq in 2009 with the U.S. Army as an enlisted soldier (Motor Sergeant).  We began talking by email, myspace and webcam.  I took pics with my laptop of him on webcam as we talked so that I would have pictures to look @ while he was away on "missions" or doing his normal "office" work (since our hours were so different). We talked daily (morning and evening) by Yahoo chat or MSN chat and webcam (when the "Webcam" Gods smiled on us lol)...and I put together a video to commemorate these times for him.  He LOVES it and it brought tears to his eyes...I LOVE YOU BABY! You are my EVERYTHING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment