Our Ticker...

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War
Took this pic last night (8/2/10) while watching tv. Mine means "LOVE" in Tibetan and his is a black ink tribute to his tour in Iraq in 2003 for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Love & WAR

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Memorial Day Video Tribute

For my first few blogs I am going to post the videos I have made for my Baby so far...this one is the video I made to the song "Like a Bird" by Black Label Society to honor Memorial Day 2010.  I took pics while my Baby and I visited Fort Hood before he PCS'd to Fort Lewis.  It was an honor to visit the "Operation Iraqi Freedom" Memorial on post and I took some amazing photos that I have added to this video.  I want to thank all the Men and Women serving in the Fight for Freedom overseas and here @ home! Thank you for your dedication, loyalty and hard work each and everyday so that I can enjoy the freedoms I have today. You are appreciated. Thank you Baby for doing what you do every single day for the U.S. Army! I LOVE YOU BABY!! You make me so so proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment