Our Ticker...

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War
Took this pic last night (8/2/10) while watching tv. Mine means "LOVE" in Tibetan and his is a black ink tribute to his tour in Iraq in 2003 for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Love & WAR

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Today's Thoughts, Things I am GRATEFUL for and other ramblings...

So I woke up in a really crappy mood...well not crappy really just "BLAH"...I am sure it is PMS working it's magic...but still making me feel really icky. I don't feel like doing anything today, not motivated to move off the sofa. I got my housework done and took a warm vanilla bubble bath, talked to my baby on his lunch and then back to the sofa to be lazy and talk to my girls on Facebook.

I have come to the conclusion that I am ADDICTED to Facebook! I am on it from the time that I wake up in the morning and all day long while I sit looking for a job. Just socializing with my military girlfriends, my support network. I have been thinking alot lately of the 2 weeks coming up that my baby will be gone @ training and then soon thereafter he will be gone for 1 month...it is heavy on my mind lately...I am so NOT ready to be without him yet. It seems like we just got moved into our new home and finally are in the same place and then everything changes again...grrr...

Don't get me wrong, I understand I can do nothing about it, but that doesn't mean that I am ready for it all yet. I just got him finally! After 10 months of us being separated from each other it feels so damn good to finally have him walk through the door at the end of the day when he gets off work instead of that phone call I used to get while he drove home to his mom's house in Texas! I waited so so long to finally be together....that was the LONGEST wait EVER!

So here I sit, pouty, depressed, blah and just plain ICKY today! I wish this feeling would go away! I took midol complete and still nothing...

Maybe I need to get out of this house? I havent been out in a few days...so maybe that is the problem...not sure...ok I am off...back over to chat with my girls on Facebook...will check in later Bloggie...ciao for now...Kimber signing OUT!

Oh! P.S. I am thankful for 1. Midol Complete 2. Soft sofa cushions 3. Warm vanilla bubble baths 4. My baby's hugs & kisses later 2day 5. My sons!

No comments:

Post a Comment