Our Ticker...

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War
Took this pic last night (8/2/10) while watching tv. Mine means "LOVE" in Tibetan and his is a black ink tribute to his tour in Iraq in 2003 for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Love & WAR

Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF!

Ok I made it through this week...my Baby's mama comes to visit us next week (she leaves from Texas on Sunday)! Whoohoo! I LOVE his mom, she is an awesome fun lady! Can't wait to see her and his sister...yay!

We are gonna spend the weekend just cuddlin and sleeping in, watching movies, kissing and being "mushy" as he calls it! LOL

I would like to go into Seattle this weekend and do a little sightseeing to determine where we want to take his mom when she is here for a week...just to ensure we know where to park and how to get to the Space Needle and the market...so ya gotta talk him into leaving his BFF the COUCH! Ha ha ha :) We also need to get a futon for the guest bedroom as well..ugh..I HATE shopping for furniture! Will probably just get it @ Ikea and then when we head into Seattle we can stop @ Ikea and pick it up (if we can find it reasonably priced).

So that is our weekend plans...nothing too crazy just alot of time together...yay! My fave...

Had an amazing nite with him last night and I missed him when he left @ 5 a.m. for PT..but he should be home early today since he is finishing up his Master Driver's course...he will now be the Master Driver for his unit! I am so so proud of you Baby! You are awesome!! I love you so so much!...

5 things I am thankful and grateful for - 1. My Baby 2. My nightie I am keeping on today 'til he gets home 3. Fridays 4. Weekends 5. Quality time

{{hugs}}
Kimber

LOVE the "Girls" on my Baby's BACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment