Our Ticker...

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War
Took this pic last night (8/2/10) while watching tv. Mine means "LOVE" in Tibetan and his is a black ink tribute to his tour in Iraq in 2003 for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Love & WAR

Monday, August 9, 2010

Baby's Mama arrives tomorrow from Texas!

So my Baby's mama is on her way from Texas to visit us here in Washington for a week with his 17 year old sister! I am so excited...I haven't seen her since we left Texas in May...she is an awesome lady and fun!

Baby and I worked on our "menu" yesterday of the meals we are going to fix while she is here so that we could get the grocery list in order. I am washing the last of the bedding now so we can get the guest bedroom in order tonight and the beds made etc...

Yay! This is gonna be so much fun with her here, he misses her alot he said last night when we were cuddled on the sofa watching tv...family is so important to us both and he misses his father so much and having his mom here will make that a little less painful for him...

So he is on his way home to me now and we are gonna just chill out and I am gonna make some italian beef sandwhiches for dinner...should be delicious as always...then some Discovery Channel HD (Speed of Life) that we recorded last night...a quiet night for us both. He has a short week this week and will have Monday off too..so a four day weekend for him....always awesome to spend time with him...loves him so so much! My heart & soul...

xoxoxo
Kimber out...

No comments:

Post a Comment