Our Ticker...

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War

Our Love is BULLETPROOF!! Love & War
Took this pic last night (8/2/10) while watching tv. Mine means "LOVE" in Tibetan and his is a black ink tribute to his tour in Iraq in 2003 for Operation Iraqi Freedom. Love & WAR

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I LOVE Classic Cars!!

So my Baby owns a classic 1968 Buick Skylark...I LOVE classic cars and hot rods. Each Tuesday we head out to Barkers Barn (a local drag racer here in Washington) and hang out with the racers who bring their classic cars and hot rods, drink some beer (I always bake cookies or brownies or something for the boys to take with us) and they just put up their hoods and "show off" their engines and do burnouts etc...it is a great time! I love it! Quality time with my baby. He is a Drag Racer @ heart...been drag racing since he was 14 years old (he started working on cars @ the age of 8 years old)...so below are some of the cars I love (including our Abby and Sassy)...enjoy...

Abby - the '68 Skylark (a work in progress)...she sits in our garage taunting him everyday as he walks past her to Sassy (His "mean green" supercharged 2005 GMC Sierra 4x4 truck - she is very very "sassy" and screams when the BOOST kicks in!) to head off to PT and the "office"...


This is Sassy...I LOVE this truck...she is FAST and a SCREAMER...alot of hours of work on this one. Baby bought the parts while deployed in Iraq and came home and started on her in January of this year...I helped him alot so for me this is a very special project to us both...


Don't let this calm, normal exterior fool you...she is pure Adrenaline and over 500 horsepower!! Love her!

1966 Chevy Chevelle...

1969 Chevy Camaro...

A Classic "RatRod"...



A Killer Chevy Corvette...

Enoy the speed, the race...life is about going very fast sometimes and feeling the wind in your hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment